Athlete Tough Book and Video Series
Being ATHLETE TOUGH is defined by the actions you take when your performance matters the most.
Mental toughness is not a mythical quality possessed by only the few. It is a teachable skill. Here are proven strategies to develop your athletes to be ATHLETE TOUGH.
Being ATHLETE TOUGH is defined by the actions you take when your performance matters the most. In the heat of battle or when all seems lost, those who stay in the game are those who never lose sight of why they are in the game in the first place.
These athletes are ATHLETE TOUGH
ATHLETE TOUGH Handbook & Video Series is designed to ensure your athletes never give up, never quit on their team and never quit on themselves.
ATHLETE TOUGH delivers proven strategies on how to be mentally resilient. The fact is, tough athletes have a system that works for them.
ATHLETE TOUGH contains:
- Handbook written by Bo Hanson, 4x Olympian and 3x Olympic Medalist with an internationally recognised track record of delivering results at the highest level,
- Step-by-step strategies to developing mental toughness in your athletes,
- Accompanying quality Video Series,
- Activities, exercises and mini-projects,
- Written and presented by an athlete for athletes,
Every coach wants their athletes to be tough. ATHLETE TOUGH shows you how it's done.
To order your copy of the Athlete Tough Book and Video Series, email us via the form on this page, or click to call +27 010 880 5588.